I am Tom. I’m 23 years old and I live in London and I look like this:
I post a lot of pictures on my blog, so I’ve set my theme up so that if they have a caption it’ll appear to the left when you hover over the image cause I’m a super smart coder. I also post a lot of text posts because I have an internet connection and opinions and I’m not afraid to use them both at the same time. If you’re looking for a good place to start, you might wanna check out these:
- Tom’s London Underground adventure (more interesting than funny)
- That time I became a 14 year old girl and it ended with someone thinking I didn’t know what a 7 was (more funny than interesting)
If you’re thinking of following my blog, you should consider also following my friends Vondell, Olga, Sam and Josh, because some of the things I post will make a lot more sense if you follow them too (and they’re all A+ bloggers in their own right so you should follow them anyway)
some Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do you get your hair so blue?
With bleach and then weekly applications of blue hair dye
- How can I become your friend?
I get this question a lot and it’s always weird because pretty much the moment you’ve asked it, I can tell that you’re not the sort of person I want to be friends with
- Are you gay?
I can be!
- Where can I buy your music?
This post should help!